- “The Making of a Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel with a Good Conscience in Nilepet”
By: Deng Emmillo Mou. Juba-South Sudan,
A man was not created like other animals but distinct from them. He was given an ability to make and destroy, but has the ability to choose his right from his left. That’s what makes a man in leadership or governance, not all is bound to deliver. The truth is that we have to choose within ourselves if we are to put ourselves before others.
Many holders of different offices had failed not because they actually wanted to fail, but because they fail to appeal to their CONSCIENCE by putting others before them which is part of the oath they have taken.
These and many others is the reason we should look for a man with conscience who will know when he has gone wrong and gets to call himself back, a man who has sympathy for others, and a man who is willing to serve his people like Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel and put right what has been wrong. Pride destroys good conscience. A man with pride is a man without good conscience and can’t perform when given a mantle of leadership.
With due respect and honor, I would like to recognize the efforts made by the Nilepet corperation Managing Director Eng Bol Ring Muorwel in the shortest time possible. Despite the fight by the South Sudan Anti-Corruption Forum, SudanPost, South Sudan Voice of Justice, Juba hot times and many other media outlets against Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel, he (Bol) made enormous achievements in alleviating the Nilpet Company into a desirable government institution that every citizen builds his/her trust on.
Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel did the followings as listed below in his shortest time he has been to the office of the Nilepet Company.
1. He (Eng. Bol) officially relaunched the reopening and resumption of fuel retailing at all stations of cooperation across the Nation South Sudan. This has been one of the vital step taken by an Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel to make sure that the Nilepet corperation services are closer to the citizens in their respective localities by resuming the fuel distribution to all the retailing stations. Congratulations to the humble Managing Director for the job well done particularly to the people and the country.
2. The reopening of petrol stations reduces unwanted fuel shortages in the country. This is something we all applaud you with respect and love, and that you should continue doing more service to the people of the country.
3. Reopening and resumption of the retail fuel or petrol stations reduces the monopoly by private companies in the markets across the country. Sukuran to our great Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel for having raised our company to the competitive level where the private sectors or companies will not monopulate at any cost.
4. Another very nice thing and a wonderful good news to the citizens is that, ” all Nilepet stations charges SSP 240 per a litr of petrol which undercuts the current market prices. Since the country is seriously faced by the economic crisis , you really deserve unforgettable appreciation for making us proud of you for reducing the prices into affordable prices.
It’s so convincing and potential that the merits of the local refineries is to accelerate its operation so that the following things are proudly achieved.
– Job opportunities for unemployed potential South Sudanese across the country.
– Developmental activities at different sectors across the country.
– Economic growth in the country.
– Improvement in agricultural production where fuel will be used during irrigations.
And many other things that are so important to be undertaken in this time.
I am so much grateful that the Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel is doing something great which makes him deserve an appreciation.
Your contributions to the growth and development of the Oil industry in South Sudan is a testament that have proven your worth and expertise not just in Nilepet corperation but also to the reduction of unemployment rate in South Sudanese, and is also an evidence that you are indeed a true patriotic and detribalized south Sudan.
I pray that God Almighty will continue to bless you with good health, sound mind, more wisdom of Managerial Skills.
This is to assure you that your leader an Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel is working hard in reforming the Nilpet corperation so that everyone sees it a highly institutionalized corporation of the government. I politely request you that you stand with him at all cost. Disregard all allegations leveled against him by other media outlets. And to my fellow Intellectuals, I also ask you that we have spirit of patience in dealing with the affairs of our nation respecting leaders and wait patiently our time. Insulting or creating fabricated news against a leader is not something that shows our dignities and love towards our nation and the people.
Dear staff of the Nilepet Company,
Working with an Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel is something great that you wouldn’t regret however work needs an appreciation and cooperation so that more levels of progress are achieved. My sincere advice is that, whether you have a profession in working for the Nilepet Company or not and whatever way you entered in the Nilpet Company, you deserve working for how to make Nilepet corperation a place that all the citizens see themselves being reflected and fully getting serve in one way or the other in the Nilepet corperation.
The writter is a South Sudanese Citizen, He can be reached at Via email email@example.com or Tele +211925729845.