Connect with us

Entertainment

DJ Cent denies neglecting his child, accuses his haters of being behind the woman who left baby at his house

Published

on

Spread news

DJ Cent denies neglecting his child, accuses his haters of being behind the woman who left baby at his house

Singer DJ Cent has finally broken his silence over the alleged negligence of his child.

The singer has accused unnamed person of “sponsoring” a game to tarnish his name.

In a short post on Facebook responding to allegations, DJ Cent said this:

“Someone somewhere is sponsoring this game…
But my God knows the truth about me!
The name of that person will be out very soon because if I may die from now my people will know who did all this.. THANKS
Fake game will never kill my name because i worked so so hard for it…
Happy sunday….
Am fine and enjoying my day this side.”

On Sunday morning, a lady on Facebook identified as Marcy Elinana claimed that DJ Cent got her pregnant and never want to take care of their child.

 

Via Hotinjuba

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Gen. Gatwech’s press secretary Kalany Mamuon resigns

Published

on

Spread news

South Sudan main armed opposition official, James Kalany Mamuon, who is also the press secretary for controversial former SPLA-IO chief of staff Gen. Simon Gatwech Dual has resigned, according to a statement issued this evening.

Kalany was appointed last year following the split of the SPLM/SPLA (IO) which was brought about by an attempt by Gen. Gatwech Dual and other senior SPLA-IO commanders to remove First Vice President Dr. Riek Machar Teny as chairman and commander in chief of the SPLM/SPLA (IO).

The split, which took place in August last, resulted in a continued internal fighting between opposition soldiers who support either sides of the main armed opposition group which is also a key signatory to the revitalized peace agreement signed by First Vice President Machar and President Salva Kiir Mayardit.

In a statement this evening, Mamuon said he had initially decided to join the opposition faction to support them in their quest for peace and integration into South Sudan People’s Defense Forces (SSPDF) under the command of President Salva Kiir Mayardit.

“This is to inform my friends, colleagues and the general public that I have resigned as the Press Secretary of Gen. Simon Gatwech Dual, the leader of SPLM-IO Kitgwang,” Mamuon said in the statement, a copy of which was seen by Sudans Post on Wednesday night.

“After the Generals deposed the leadership of SPLM-IO, I decided to support the ‘Principle of Kitgwang declaration’ the military wing of our former Movement and help to guide them toward Peace. Now that the peace is signed, I have decided to contribute towards our nation-building through a different platform since I am not a soldier but a civilian,” Mamuon added.

The senior opposition official further said he “wishes to thank all the members of SPLM-(IO) KITGWANG for their full support and cooperation. You have been great Comrades and I look forward to working with all of you in the future as we embark on nation-building.”

Continue Reading

Entertainment

SUSPECT CONFESSES SHOOTING RUMBEK BISHOP CHRISTAN CARLASSARE

Published

on

Spread news

SUSPECT CONFESSES SHOOTING RUMBEK BISHOP CHRISTAN CARLASSARE

A suspect in the shooting of the Bishop-elect in the Catholic Diocese of Rumbek, Christian Carlassare, pleaded guilty before the high court in Juba Thursday.

Six suspects were arraigned yesterday in Juba, and one of them confessed to having shot Fr. Carlassare.

The suspect told the court that he shot the cleric, but could not give details during the opening session of the court proceedings.

Speaking in the first hearing of the case, high court judge, Alexander Sabor Subke, said the case was still in its infancy as he rescheduled the second hearing for Monday, February 7, 2022.

The lawyers of the defendants who declined to disclose their names to the media said it was still a long way to go in the case, despite the fact that one of the suspects had already pleaded guilty.

They said other legal proceedings would follow to determine his conviction.

They pleaded for the defendant to be subjected to a fair and free trial so that justice could prevail.

“It is yet to be concluded because today was only the confirmation of the accused names and other minor issues. But the next session will be for the hearing of the investigator,” said one of the counsels who represented the suspects.”

“We have not yet reached that stage of guilty or not guilty [plea taking]. These are preliminary stages. We are still far away from determining the facts. The only message (we have) is that we need justice to prevail, the case to be sped up and the accused to be accorded a fair and free trial, ” the person said.

The plans:

Fr Christian was appointed as bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Rumbek on March 8, 2021, by Pope Francis. This was after the post had remained vacant since 2011, following the untimely death of Bishop Caesar Mazzolari, who collapsed and died at the celebration of the Holy Eucharist.

Carlassare was supposed to be installed as a bishop on May 23, 2021. He was serving in Malakal Diocese since his arrival in the country in 2005.

Bishop-elect shot:

On April 25, 2021, twelve suspects, including three clerics suspected to have pioneered the alleged shooting of the bishop-elect of Rumbek Catholic Diocese, Fr. Christian Carlassare, were arrested over the shooting of the bishop-elect of Rumbek Diocese.

Through facilitation from the African Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF), Christian was flown to Nairobi after primary management by doctors working with the Africa CUAMM.

The Association of Catholic Information in Africa (ACIA), in their report, said the bishop-elect was shot in both legs by two armed men at his residence in Rumbek.

“When the two men shot the Bishop-elect, one of them dropped his phone and the Bishop fell on it. It is this phone that the security used to find the people connected, ” ACIA quotes their source.

President Salva Kiir Mayardit described the shooting as a disgrace and called for an immediate investigation.

“The reprehensible act of violence meted on him is unacceptable, and it must stop. I call upon all South Sudanese to condemn the criminals who carried out this heinous crime in the strongest terms possible,” the president noted.

Assailant forgiven:

It was later reported that Fr Christian had forgiven his attackers and prayed for kindness and reconciliation in the Catholic Diocese of Rumbek.

“I take this chance to greet all of you, my brothers and sisters, in Rumbek. I want you to be at peace to know that I am well here in hospital (Nairobi) and been taken care of and I am improving,” shot Bishop-elect Fr. Carlassare said from a hospital in Nairobi.

“It will take some time for my legs to be able to walk again, but I assure you that I will be back, and I will be with you.”

The cleric further called on his fellow Christians in Lakes State and Rumbek to come together and unite, reconcile and forgive one another for the betterment of the country.

“Please let us be united in prayers, let us be united with all our hearts, let us promote forgiveness to enable [us] to seek for justice with the heart of God which is mercifully heart; the heart that can preach peace, mercy to any person,’’ he appealed.

“I see the values of unity, forgiveness present in each one of us, although I am far from you, I feel united to you and also be untied with me in this process of reconciliation.”

His recovery:

In July 2021, Fr Christian fully recovered and was spotted to have resumed his duties in Nairobi, Kenya later on.

“Fr. Christian Carlassare is still in Nairobi, he is recovered fully and doing well, and as a man of God he will always give the word of God to his people,” said Father Andrea Osman.

However, Fr. Christian has returned to Italy since he was discharged from a hospital in Nairobi.

Source: City Review SS ©

Continue Reading

Entertainment

South Sudanese businesswoman celebrates 30th birthday by donating to inmates, orphans

Published

on

Spread news

South Sudanese businesswoman celebrates 30th birthday by donating to inmates, orphans

 

South Sudanese Businesswoman and humanitarian Achair Wiir spent her weekend extending charity to Juba Prison inmates and various orphanages.

South Sudanese Businesswoman and humanitarian Achair Wiir spent her weekend extending charity to Juba Prison inmates and various orphanages. This is as she celebrated her 30th birthday.

The orphanages that benefitted include Juba Orphanage Home, Straight Link Orphanage Center, and Peace for Mercy Development Organization. In total, she donated 485 sacks of maize flour, 150 sacks of beans, 200 sacks of rice, 100 sacks of Ades, 50 jerrycans of cooking oil, 50 cartons of soap, 30 cartons of salt, 50 sacks of Sugar, 3000 clothes, and 2000 pairs of shoes.

Some of the items donated by Tycoon Achair Wiir
In a Facebook post, Achai Wiir thanked all those who contributed to the cause and also the management of Juba Prisons and the various orphanages for making the day successful.

South Sudan has been entangled in crisis after crisis, seeing many people displaced and many lives lost. A study by USAID showed that about two-thirds of the country’s population was in a humanitarian crisis.

Achai Wiir said that the hardship she faced as she grew up inspired her to start the Achai Wiir Foundation to help the vulnerable South Sudanese. She called upon all well-wishers to join her in helping the South Sudanese.

Achai owns business chains in South Sudan, Uganda, South Africa, Kenya, and DR Congo under her Achai Wiir name, including; Achai Wiir Supermarket, Achai Wiir Kids Boutique, Achai Wiir Gentlemen Boutique, and Achai Wiir Restaurant.

Continue Reading

RECENT POST

Trending