The selection of officials (commissions) couldhave been done by merit and not through connections around the patrimonial elites. Unless, and therefore for the regime to appoint a puritans officials into ‘independent electoral commission’ (IEC), to curtail and to dislodging political actor’s hands and mafia in the next general elections.
The ‘new dawn of inevitable’ disagreement by the unindependent electoral commission and political parties commission will set this state into abyss if it happens to go for purported elections.
We will not be/are neutral in this patronage process, truly, we shall be affected largely based on tribal and dictatorial fascism acceptance of hand’s picked the giants.
We the civil society in diaspora, and refugees did not see our representation in the commissions, therefore we still demand the government and all political parties to the 2018s agreementreconsider the representation of Refugees members from Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and the returnees from Sudan to be included to include their experiences in the constitution review as well as on political parties Council ideal.
We must be given our slots that we must select our own members into the commissions rather than being picked by none other than us ,(CS in diaspora).
Signed by the members of refugees.
Daniel Yankees Deng .Dak Gabriel David Anyieth .Emmanuel Manyamg Fidel Deng and Bush Akeech
- Finance Minister Shooting at Wounded Heroes Instead of Cracking Down on Black Market Dealers
- South Sudan’s struggle for effective governance
- Pope Francis prays for Sudan
- South Sudan urges AU action on Sudan crisis
- Breaking News: Corruption Scandal Rocks Ministry of finance, Defense and Veterans Affairs Ministries
- Kiir travels to Ethiopia for AU summit
- Urgent Plea for Accountability and Justice for South Sudan’s Rewounded Heroes
- SSPDF attacked SPLA-IO base in Terekeka County: SPLA-IO official