Details emerged that Bang and Tong are tasked to remove Governor Manhiem Bol. Many sources name withheld argued with facts indicating that the war waged on Governor Manhiem Bol is wholly about presumed disputes between Gen. Akol Koor and Governor Manhiem Boo.
- Appointment of highly qualified South Sudanese citizen, Hon. Ngor Zuol Mangong as Warrap State Chairman Revenue Authority. This senior employee collected a very huge amount of money in a very short time. Something his predecessors never achieved. This gentleman’s appointment was not wanted by Gen. Akol Koor and his allies from within the immediate family members of his father-in-law Gen. Mathew Mathiang Magoordit who is currently lobbying to replace Manhiem.
- Gen. Akol Koor have covertly accused Governor Manhiem and some Gogrial politicians to have spoiled or hijacked The so-called idea of Tonj to celebrate the nomination of H.E President Salva Kiir Mayardit as a flag bearer of SPLM which was jubilee celebrated in Waw City and two other separate similar occasions are yet to be celebrated in Equatoria and Upper Nile regions respectively.
- Dr. Benjamin Bang and his teammates were trying to implement his idea of creating his small government in government or administration of Governor Manhiem Bol which terribly failed few months ago after Governor Manhiem honestly told Bang and his youthful team that he can’t promise employment of the people Bang has repeatedly recommended for jobs in the State Government. Manhiem told Bang and the job seekers to be patient a bit.
- Gen. Akol Koor and his boys have blindly accused Governor Manhiem Bol and his Coordinator Kur Akol Malek for providing financial assistance to some people who are said to be enemies or critics of Gen. Akol Koor and his father-in-law Gen. Mathew Mathiang Magoordit.
- Gen. Akol Koor and some members of his inner circle accused Governor Manhiem of maintaining loyalists of former Governor Aleu Ayieny Aleu in his current government. He was instructed to dismiss all pro-Aleu but Hon. Manhiem was not able to do so because he was tackling devastating insecurity in the State’s affected areas of Twic-Abyei and greater Tonj.
- Gen. Akol Koor also instructed Governor and Coordinator Kur Akol to avoid meetings or communication with people and associations that are against him Gen. Akol and his allies but this demand did not succeed because the position of Governorship requires Gen. Manhiem to meet with anybody including those presumed to be enemies or critics of Gen. Akol Koor or whoever.
In addition to these 6 points which are the major contributing factors to the war on Governor Manhiem, there are shreds of evidence showing Gen. Akol Koor has obtained some proof suggesting that some politicians from Gogrial have hijacked Governor Manhiem Bol and it is becoming difficult for his teams to work with Manhiem anymore. These sheds of evidence were gained through documented frequent communications from some people like Thokbeny Gum Mading, Wek Chol Dior, Sultan Maker Yuol, Dut Lual Anei, Yor Mathok Yor, Daniel Deng Maruai, Agurec Anei Agany, Emmanuel Minychol Akop, Hon. Machot Kur Agor and Hon. Ariech Mayar Ariech.
Before 3 months after Manhiem’s appointment, Dr. Bang Bang, Tong Mading Aleu and their teammates began lobbying some government officials among them were Hon. Tor Deng Mawien, Gen. Akot Lual and Gen. Akot Abiem if they are willing to be recommended for the replacement of Governor Manhiem but all the dignitaries justifiably declined and made it clear to them that there is a need to back up Governor Manhiem instead of premature calls for his removal.
Since Governor Manhiem started getting some serious punches from the above-mentioned small boys of Gen. Akol Koor, Governor chose direct negotiation with these boys and met his brother Akol Koor and presented his complaint but the war did not stop and the war intensified instead. Apart from lobbying from office to office and house to house, Dr. Bang and his teams have also take to social media platforms writing dangerous allegations against Governor Manhiem. Try check their Facebook account namely Benjamin Bang Bang and Tong Mading Aleu. The most funny part of this story, Gen. Akol Koor is lying that he has no connection with Dr. Bang and Tong but while he is meeting with them and having direct communication with them.
Governor Manhiem has asked many times for the war and mistrust to stop so that he can make his leadership productive one to fulfil the expectations of the suffering people of Warrap. Hon. Manhiem continually begs for peace and teamwork among his Tonj people and joins their brothers and sisters from Gogrial to improve the welfare and security in Warrap State.
This is just an introduction about Akol Koor’s war against his own brother Governor Manhiem for no reason. Governor Manhiem is a victim of his love for Tonj, Warrap State, Bhar El Ghazal and South Sudan at large.
The next articles will be centred on a war on Gen. Akol Koor who is dividing Tonj people and other parts of the country.